Handling of Personal Information
We recognize the importance of protecting personal information and appropriately handle it.
2. Definition of personal information
Personal information is the information that can identify a specific individual
(Name, address, phone, gender, date of birth, Fax, e-mail address, profession, and so on)
3. Collection and use of personal information
We will use personal information for the purposes of the following;
1. For necessary business according to product sales
2. To provide information, such as our product information
3. To create statistical material, such as purchasing analysis and so on (cannot identify individuals)
4. Offer to third parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties without your consent.
(However, requests from public institutions on the basis of Personal Information Protection Law and laws are excluded.)
5. Management of personal information
We will properly manage and operate personal information.
6. Request for disclosure
We will respond it after confirming identification based on the Personal Information Protection Law.
Please contact the following for complaints and inquiries concerning personal information.
Edelweiss Okinawa Co., Ltd.
Zip 903-0105 4-12 Agarizaki, Nishihara-cho, Nakagami-gun, Okinawa
Phone • FAX 098-944-2561